Once I discovered how delicious, nutritious and easy chia seed pudding was, it became an all-time favourite in my personal cookbook. All you do is mix the ingredients together and chill it in the fridge for a few hours, and you’re done!
Chia seeds are fast becoming more popular as a superfood, known for being high in nutrients, antioxidants, protein and fiber, and even weight loss.
I personally enjoy the dark chia seeds more than the white ones due to the flavour. This pudding recipe is refreshing and has a tapioca-like texture. Everyone I serve it to loves it! This recipe could not be any easier.
Chia Seed Pudding – Ingredients:
- 2.5 cups almond milk (or alternatively cashew, hazelnut, hemp or coconut milk). I use unsweetened almond milk.
- 2 to 3 tbsp agave, or raw honey
- 1/2 cup dark chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, then stir. I find if I wait a few minutes then stir again, it helps to remove any lumps.
- Chill for about 2 to 4 hours in the fridge. Stir again and you’ll notice a nice tapioca-like consistency.
- Top with your favourite things such as: berries, sliced almonds, pistachios, cinnamon, etc.
This makes 4 servings.
Enjoy! You’ll love it!