You will be blown away by this chocolate mousse recipe! It is so healthy AND so delicious!
SUPER HEALTHY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE:
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder* (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 avocado
- Put all ingredients together into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mousse into a bowl (or right into your serving cups), and chill in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Spoon into nice dessert cups and maybe serve with some fruit pieces on the top!
It is that simple!
- Tip #1: use an avocado just as it is ripe and still firm. The texture isn’t as good if the avocado is too soft and over ripe.
- Tip #2: the recipe only makes 2 servings. You will definitely want more so consider multiplying the recipe!
This recipe is an all-time winner! Try it out. There’s no way you’ll be disappointed.
More great recipes:
- Easy kale with walnut sauce
- Roasted kale chips
- Leek, Potato and Kale soup
- ‘Merry Orbs’ chocolate balls
- Easy almond roca