This simple tip can change your state of being. When you are chronically stressing over something often, and doing it without much awareness, it creates a state of being that is not pleasant. It overtakes much of your life, as you repeat the same worries and emotions. It can really bring you down.
This is the tip – ask yourself: ‘What if I no longer ….?’
Then finish the sentence stating what you are emotionally stressing about.
Here are some examples:
- ‘What if I no longer worried about whether my co-workers are talking behind my back?’
- ‘What if I no longer let my mom’s criticism bother me?’
- ‘What if I no longer spent so much time hating my job?’
- ‘What if I no longer told myself that I don’t look good enough?’
- ‘What if I no longer felt the guilt of my break-up?’
By asking yourself this type of…
View original post 225 more words