Mandy from BlackBox Cosmetics honoured me by nominating me for The Blog of the Year 2012 Award. My sincerest thanks, Mandy!
The Blog of the Year award is a unique award that allows a blog to be nominated several times. Each time your blog is nominated, you earn yourself a star, which you can proudly display on your blog. Sounds like fun, right?
The Rules for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award– and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges).
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group — click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award — please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award — and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
My Nominations for Blog of Year Award – 2012
I follow many truly wonderful blogs that continue to inspire me. Here are the ones I nominate:
Pay it Forward!
Congratulations to all of these wonderful bloggers for being nominated. I love following your blogs and look forward to more of your great posts in the new year! And now, if you choose, it’s your turn to pay it forward and nominate your favorite blogs!