There are over 80 employees attending my weekly classes, and these represent the most common responses:
- This is much more than stress reduction; it is nothing short of building health and happiness in my life.
- I am amazed at the daily benefits.
- My blood pressure has lowered.
- Better sleep and better management of my anxiety disorder.
- There is a sense of calm that comes over me which benefits my focus and ability to produce results.
- A great outlet to release stress at work.
- People interact more calmly at work.
- I definitely make more logical decisions and my thinking is clearer.
- I handle stressful situations better.
- Fewer headaches. Feeling better physically and emotionally.
- I feel calm and happier.
- I am teaching my family what I’m learning in class so they can benefit too.
- The atmosphere is welcoming and nonjudgmental. I tried to learn on my own but couldn’t. Learning with guidance works.
Imagine having a safe place to go to at work where absolutely nothing is expected of you – you don’t have to ‘perform’, speak, contribute or keep up your work persona. You are just there to have some quality ‘me’ time and hit the pause button in your busy day, and to put things into perspective.
Hearing all the wonderful feedback from those who attend makes running the classes all worthwhile. I’m happy to share this experience of running workplace meditation with you all.
- Article #1 – How I brought meditation into the workplace
- Article #2 – Tangible results from workplace meditation
- Article #4 – Change Management + Meditation