I’m humbled for the 5th & 6th times to receive two more blog awards, one called The Beautiful Blogger and the other called the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to James of The Way Home who lives in London and has a great blog about thoughts of love, light and being, and Anne Sture Tucker who lives in beautiful British Columbia, Canada as I do and writes a great blog about healthy living. I value receiving both awards, thank you.
I’m honouring both awards in this one post.
The rules of the Beautiful Blogger award are:
- Thank the one who nominated you by linking back
- Nominate five blogs
- Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites
- Copy and paste the award image on your site.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger award are:
In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself. Include this set of rules and inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So here are 7 completely random pieces of information about myself:
- I’m saddened by the Vancouver Canucks being knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs in the first round.
- I’m quite OK if Luongo gets traded.
- I’m switching my eating habits to mostly a plant-based, whole foods diet and feel good about it.
- But I will never give up chocolate!
- I’m eating a ‘365’ brand organic chocolate bar right now that my meditation students gave me!
- Meditation, mindfulness, yoga and tai chi are important parts of my life.
- I live in gratitude for a good life and have great friends.
And here are my nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
And here are my additional nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Have a wonderful day everyone,