I am honoured and humbled to receive the Liebster Blog Award. I started this blog only 5 months ago as an extension of the meditation and mindfulness classes I teach in the workplace, and I love hearing from my followers.
Liebster is a German word meaning ‘dearest’, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Receivers of this award are asked to:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
http://anilraheja.wordpress.com is the wonderful blog that nominated me – thank you!
Here are five of my favourite blogs that I follow regularly, and I am presenting this award to them:
1) Have a Dream ‘Live, Dream, Work’ – http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/
2) Namaste Consulting ‘Honoring your journey’, a blog to help with meditation and dealing with grief – http://namasteconsultinginc.com/
3) MindfulBalance.org ‘Supporting you in balancing inner & outer life, work & home, seriousness & play, time for others & time for self, activity & rest, holding on & letting go…- http://mindfulbalance.org/
4) pauleglee – paulotus ‘Explorations in mind, body, art and irreverent humor. Come along for a mindful carpet ride.’ http://paulotus.wordpress.com/
5) Postdenominational.org ‘I’m looking for the Sacred in everyday life.’ – http://postdenominational.org/